Gateway Profile FAQ
Why should I create a Gateway Church profile?
Simply put, we'd like to know more about you to better serve you on your journey to a more intimate relationship with God.
What can I do with a Gateway Church profile?
We'll be adding more in the future, but currently your Gateway Profile will allow you to:
- Have one username and password for most Gateway Church applications (there are a few exceptions, with the most notable exception being our giving app)
- See and update your personal contact information
- Set your campus
- See your groups
- Manage your email subscriptions
- Manage your sms subscriptions
- See your membership status and upcoming Growth Path options
- See your spiritual gifts
- Resume watching videos across our apps on all of your devices
How do I access my profile?
You can access your profile on our website and in our apps. You'll notice a new Sign in option on the website. Simply select Sign in and either log in with your username and password, or select Sign up to create your new profile account. Once you are signed in, you can go to the profile dashboard.
You'll also use your profile for our mobile app and TV app simply by signing in on these apps. When signed in, one great new feature you'll notice is the ability to resume watching a video across all of your devices. For example, if you start a sermon on the mobile app, you can continue watching it on the TV app.
I think I already have a Gateway account. Is this my Gatewayprofile?
If you previously had an account that you were using on our mobile app, Equip Library, or TV app, you’ll need to create a new account. You can use the same username and password you previously used to set up your account, and you can access all your previous content.
What if I can’t remember the email address I used to create my original account?
If you can’t remember the email address you used to create your account, we recommend you create a new account. Be sure to save your login information somewhere safe for future reference.
How do I change my password?
To reset your password, follow these steps.
- Visit our forgot password page.
- Enter the email you used for your Gateway profile and click Reset via Email.
- If you have an account in our system, you’ll receive an email with instructions to reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, check your spam folder.
- Follow the instructions to reset your password. Be sure to usea strong, unique password.
Still have questions?
If you need additional help with your profile, please send us a technical support request.