In our state and across the country, blood supply levels are currently at a critical low. You can make a life-saving difference by donating blood through Carter BloodCare.
The people who need blood donations represent our friends, family, and neighbors. When you give blood, you give someone a second chance at life!
How to Get Involved
These donations will help Carter BloodCare keep a steady supply of blood available for hospitals in North, Central, and East Texas. We’re all in this together, and every donation makes a difference!
What to Expect When You Donate
You can be assured that the Carter BloodCare team will provide you with a safe donation experience. Carter BloodCare follows stringent FDA protocols every day, and in light of COVID-19 they have added safety measures, including:
- Hand sanitizer at every donation site.
- Social distancing measures at key points during blood donation.
- Donor health screening to check for symptoms of illness (temperature, pulse rate, blood pressure, etc.).
- Sanitization of donor screening areas and beds after every use.
- Carter BloodCare staff monitoring their own health status to ensure donor safety.