In the New Testament, the word kairos means “the appointed time in the purpose of God.” It’s the time when God acts. KAIROS is a time for you to experience God—deeper and higher. It’s a time for inner healing and breaking strongholds as well as physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual healing.
KAIROS is designed to create a safe atmosphere for you, within a group setting, to experience God’s healing power by having an intimate encounter with the Holy Spirit through inner healing exercises and worship. This event is more about God’s healing presence than about teaching or lectures.
Ministry topics may include:
- Knowing God as Father
- Hurts & Traumas, Breaking Soul Ties
- Generational Iniquities, Father/Mother Wounds
- Forgiveness of Others
- Being Filled with the Holy Spirit’s Fruit, Power, and Gifts
This two-day event is held at the Southlake Campus and requires the completion of the five Foundations of Freedom classes or Freedom Basics 101–104 prior to attending. Please register for these classes if you haven’t taken them yet. You can watch/listen to these classes online prior to attending KAIROS.
KAIROS is for adults 18 years or older, and children's ministry is not available for this event.
- January 28–29 | 9:00 am–5:00 pm
- April 7–8 | 9:00 am–5:00 pm
- August 25–26 | 9:00 am–5:00 pm
- November 10–11 | 9:00 am–5:00 pm