Weekend Services | Live at All Campuses!
Exciting news: All our Gateway campuses are having weekend services in person again!
We can’t wait to worship with you! Right now, our service times are 4 pm on Saturday and 10 am on Sunday, and for your safety, we will be closely following health and government guidelines.
Things to Know Before the Service
- We will follow Governor Abbott’s state guidelines on physical distancing and sanitization to ensure everyone has a safe space to worship in. See our Reopening FAQ.
- Please observe physical distancing by keeping two empty seats between seated parties.
- In-person children’s ministry will not be available. Children are welcome to attend the service with you and encouraged to bring a tablet or mobile device with earbuds to watch their very own Bible lesson at gatewaypeople.com/kids.
- Please wear a face mask to and from your seat. (You may remove it while seated if you are unable to keep it on during the length of the service.)
- In addition to our corporate prayer time, we invite you to text PRAYER to 71010 to receive personal prayer.
- Please join us online this week if you’ve had: a fever of 100 degrees or above, a cough or sore throat, shortness of breath, or contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19 (in the past 14 days).
What to Expect
We will continue having our full online experience for those who want to continue worshipping with us from home. But no matter where we gather—in person or online, here or there—we’re Gateway together! #gatewaytogether