Gateway Kids Summer Week
This summer, we’re inviting kids to come together for three special days to learn about God and have a ton of fun! If you have kids who are six years old through sixth grade, sign them up now. We need volunteers too!
- Tuesday, June 22–Thursday, June 24 | 10 am–1 pm
- Gateway’s Southlake, Frisco, and North Fort Worth Campuses will be Summer Week Hubs for all campuses to attend.
- Event days will include a snack (not lunch). Eat a good breakfast!
Summer Week is open to kids ages six years old through sixth grade. Over three awesome days, kids will hear powerful messages from God’s Word, spend time in worship, and have a blast with their friends at our interactive stations!
We believe God wants to do something special in the hearts of kids at this event, and we hope your child can join us! Space is limited, so register today for one of our hubs:
- Southlake Campus Hub | Kids Registration
- Frisco Campus Hub | Kids Registration
- North Fort Worth Campus Hub | Kids Registration
Have questions about Summer Week? See our Gateway Kids | Summer Week FAQ.
If you’d like to serve with us at Summer Week, we’d love to have you!
Perks of Serving
- Early registration and a special rate for your kids
- Event childcare available (1–5 years old)
- Serving with an incredibly fun group of people
- The joy of knowing you’ve poured into the current generation
Learn More and Register to Serve
- Southlake Campus Hub | Volunteer Registration
- Frisco Campus Hub | Volunteer Registration
- North Fort Worth Campus Hub | Volunteer Registration
Stay up to date on all the fun happening in Gateway Kids: follow us on Instagram!