At Gateway, we believe water baptism is a celebration of your decision to follow Jesus. Just like a wedding and wedding rings are a declaration of a marriage covenant, water baptism is a declaration of the covenant you’ve made with God.
Our team created this video to share more about what water baptism means for us as Christians.
If you are ready to be water baptized, we’d love to celebrate with you! No matter which campus you attend, we invite you to join us at one of our in-person events.
In-Person Water Baptism Details
- Baptisms will take place during weekend services April 10–11, July 24–25, and September 4–5.
- Please take a moment to register at one of our campuses to help our team get prepared.
- We’ll follow CDC guidelines to create a safe environment for everyone who comes.
- Please wear dark-colored clothing that cannot be seen through when wet.
- Please bring a change of clothing, a towel, and a bag for your wet clothes.
- We’ll send you a confirmation email with more details.
We are excited to stand with you as you publicly declare you have made the decision to surrender your life to the Lord!
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. 2 Corinthians 5:17