It’s that time of the year! Mark your calendars for Gateway Kids’ annual Wacky Weekends! These not-so-ordinary services will happen during our regular weekend service times at all campuses June 22–23 and June 29–30. It’s going to be a fun, wacky experience for children, birth through sixth grade.
Never been a part of Wacky Weekend? Here’s what you can expect:
- A wacky experience in your child’s Gateway Kids classroom
- Special giveaways
- Exciting worship + a powerful word
- An opportunity for kids to connect with missions
- Fun for you and your family at your campus
Registration is not required, and these weekends are free.
We’d love for your children to join us for both weekends! If you’re wondering how you can partner with Gateway Kids, here are three ways you can help:
- Spread the word! Encourage your kids to reach out and bring their friends, neighbors, and relatives! Our heart is for these weekends to be an experience everyone can participate in. Come one, come all!
- Join our team to serve during Wacky Weekends. We have a place for you!
- Pray over these special weekends for our kids! Our desire is for every child to know Jesus as their personal Savior and to leave with a deeper sense of God’s love for them!
Email Us: email@example.com