Calling all creatives!
We want to showcase your artwork in Gateway Life! Each month, Gateway Life will set aside space for inspirational, artful imagery.
- All entries must support the theme of the month.
April Theme: Redemption
- Submissions don't need to include the words "redemption," but your artwork should focus on that theme.
- Graphic Design
- Mixed Media
Formats and Size Requirements
- All scanned prints, photographs, and other digital entries should should have a resolution of 300 dpi or higher at 8 1/2 x 11 inches.
- When saving files, select the highest quality setting.
- Please limit file types to jpeg, tif, or psd formats.
- File size can not exceed 10MB.
- April Deadline: Midnight on March 13.
How to Enter
- Submit your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your email, please include your answers to the following questions:
- Where do you work or go to school?
- What is your age?
- How long have you been attending Gateway?
- Do you volunteer with any of Gateway's ministries?
- What inspired your design?
If you have any questions, email email@example.com.